Ask not for whom the Chapel Bell Curves, it curves for thee. As long as your name is Hugh Freeze. On this multi-denominational episode you’ll learn among other things:
* How Alabama and Auburn are the same church, just with the bulletin written in different fonts.
* Psychedelic drugs, southern literature, and revival at <insert mad libs church name here>.
*How, in true Freeze/Auburn fashion, Auburn is running a two quarterback system while telling people that they are not.
* A list of some things that a pretty bad Auburn team actually does well.
* Nathan and Yara take turns saying the most vicious thing one can about Hugh Freeze: a list of the things that publicly available sources document that Hugh Freeze has actually done.
* Score and key player predictions which are absolutely bound to come true.
And as always, please like, subscribe, and patreonize the fellas on your podcasting medium of choice. Until later…