Yara, Justin, and Nathan are back on the mics and ready to preview the UAB Blazers, a curiously sympathetic and plucky group who we nevertheless want to beat the bejeebers out of. What can I say, life is full of contradictions. Not unlike this episode. A few highlights:
* To be clear, this is an anti-violence podcast, all evidence to the contrary, and all references to burning down a college football coach’s house are strictly artistic.
* The Nepobaby who tried (and failed) to kill UAB football.
* Trent Dilfer: “Odd for several reasons.”
* Zeno: Warrior Prince/UAB quarterback.
* The continuing adventures of Peepaw Bobo, raconteur, aesthete, and above average play caller.
And remember if you’re not a Gator and therefore don’t eat boogers you’ll want to like, rate, recommend, subscribe, and patreonize the show wherever you get your podcasts. If you don’t, Trent Dilfer will track you down and regale you with his thoughts on the Hegelian dialectic.