Chapel Bell Curve returns with a stirring review of the thoroughly unstirring 24-14 victory over South Carolina. There’s a lot packed in this one, including:
* As usual the episode is solidly rated “R” for language, but also “R” for “Yara Really, Really, Really isn’t a Deion Sanders fan.”
* Your hosts respective game day experiences in the Classic City, which converged and diverged in some remarkably entertaining ways.
* Georgia’s young secondary: Struggling a bit, and the numbers sort of prove it.
* Carson Beck: Actually pretty good, and the numbers actually prove it.
* Life tip: figure out what your stuntin’ plan is before they put the savage pads over your head.
And as always, please like, subscribe, and patreonize the show on your podcasting medium of choice. Until later…