Nathan and Yara are here to preview the SEC Championship Game (sans Justin, I think he was kidnapped by one of Bama’s weird Big Al mascots).
- Yara’s long-simmering and very personal beef with former Crimson Tide receiver Jameson Williams (it makes her beef from afar with Deion Sanders appear tame).
- Injury news: As if there were any chance Brock Bowers would miss this game if he still has two feet.
- Nathan encourages you to look your trauma in the eye and see it for what it is. Also, he doesn’t think you need to be consumed with having never beaten Nick Saban in an SEC Championship Game.
- What makes the Crimson Tide offense go. It’s not actually Crisco and free menswear.
- The best units on the field on Saturday, and the ones that have Nathan subtly (and not so subtly) worried.
And as always, please like, subscribe, and patreonize the crew on your podcasting medium of choice. Until later…