Ring the bell, Bulldog fans!
The Chapel Bell Curve crew returns to dissect Georgia’s 27-20 victory over Auburn. Yara, Justin, and Nathan have a lot to say about this one, covering a broad array of topics including:
* Friends don’t let friends rush for 200 yards.
* Yara attempts to answer some of life’s big questions like “why is there a corn dog on my nightstand?” And “Is this (hunkered on the floor under a blanket and praying) how it used to feel to be a UGA fan all the time?”
* Is the Bulldog defense (recoils in horror) merely very good?
* Turnovers: turns out they still matter.
* Okay, we’ve seen enough to have a Frank conversation about the offensive line.
* How the 2023 Georgia Bulldogs have more in common with Shakespearean literature than you might think.
* Justin’s unsettling AI-generated romance novel continues, now with a cameo by T-Pain.
Remember to rate, recommend, subscribe, and patreonize the show at your podcastery of choice.