Congratulations, you’ve watched the Georgia Bulldogs take care of business in Columbia and you’re now free to enjoy the remainder of today’s slate of college football games with impunity.
And it’s a pretty solid slate indeed. As always RedCrake has already delivered the full schedule here, but the highlights in my mind are:
* Auburn hosting Penn State in a game that will force me to either watch James Franklin notch a big out-of -conference road win or Auburn tally a big out-of-conference home win (3:30, CBS). Talk about your Catch-22s.
* Ole Miss visiting Georgia Tech in the next leg of the Geoff Collins farewell tour (3:30, ABC).
* Mississippi State traveling to LSU for a game that has bananas written all over it (7:30, ESPN).
* Florida hosting South Florida (7:30, SEC Network). Can Anthony Richardson throw his first touchdown pass of the season, thereby sort of justifying the fawning of a breathless national media? Eh, probably. And…
* Texas A&M hosting Miami for a game that definitely won’t end with Aggie message board types outside the football offices burning Jimbo Fisher in effigy (10:30, ESPN).
So sit back, relax, and join your friends for some prime time college football action. Until later…