As usual Kirby Smart met the press following Saturday’s SEC win, and had some intriguing things to say, including:
- An explanation for how Stetson Bennett found himself in the game for Georgia’s third offensive possession.
- Why he thinks his team seems to be throwing the ball a good bit better than they’re running it.
- The aspect of his offense which left him “neither satisfied nor pleased.”
- The status of Georgia’s young, developing receiving corps.
- The challenge of avoiding complacency when so many are crowning the ‘Dawgs a national title contender.
As always our thanks to the good folks at Bulldawg Illustrated for the video, check them out for some additional coverage and Postgame interviews.