As you’ve no doubt heard, today’s game between your Georgia Bulldogs and the Vanderbilt Commodores has been postponed/cancelled depending upon your level of rescheduling optimism. It’s obviously a bummer and likely leaves you with some free time to kill. Taking a glass-half-full perspective, this gives you some time to wrap up your Christmas shopping or get in another viewing of National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. As we head into whatever today’s activities may be, let’s make sure to point the blame where it belongs:
Here are your (Non)Gameday Morning Dawg Bites:
- Don’t look now, but the Dawgs will supposedly be making up their previously postponed game against Mizzou next Saturday. Betting lines on the game (as well as whether or not it will actually take place) should come soon.
- Georgia’s Mark Webb has accepted an invitation to the Senior Bowl. Be on the lookout for additional invitations coming soon to a Bulldog near you.
- In Dawgs in the NFL news... Nick Chubb continues to do Nick Chubb things.
- We have a “Where Are They Now?” update on a Bulldog that went viral more than a decade ago (God, I feel old). I still wanna know what happened to the Peanut Butter Guy from Stegeman, but I doubt he’ll warrant a similar feature.
- Finally, it’s always nice to see our Damn Good Dawgs doing good in the community.
This is also your (Non)Gameday Morning Open Comment Thread. Use it to share how you’ll be killing the hours on a college football Saturday minus the Georgia Bulldogs and give your thoughts on the remaining games that will actually get played. Macondawg will be along with additional threads later in the day as they become necessary. Until then...