Hello friends! Here’s hoping you’re having a great holiday season. We’re past Christmas, and that means we’re less than a week away from Georgia’s showdown with the Cincinnati Bearcats.
Dawg fans got a late Christmas gift on Saturday night when Kirby Smart announced that Azeez Ojulari and Richard LeCounte will both be playing in the Peach Bowl against Cincinnati. It’s unknown how healthy LeCounte is and how many snaps we can expect him to actually play, but Azeez is one of the best edge players in college football, and having him in the lineup could makes huge difference for the Dawgs this coming Friday. On this episode of The Battle Hymnal...
- The guys were on it to make sense of what the latest news on opt-outs and opt-ins means
- Why Azeez’s presence in the lineup against a Group of 5 team could be more important than anyone else’s
- Why you shouldn’t be worries about the transfer of Jermaine Johnson
- Who should Dawg fans expect to see take the reigns at linebacker next season?
- What’s going on in Georgia’s secondary?
- Who should we expect to see take the next step on defense in 2021
- Film breakdown and analysis of Nakobe Dean, Adam Anderson, Lewis Cine, Richard LeCounte and more.