Let’s try this again, shall we?
Since last week’s Vanderbilt preview with Anchor of Gold was rendered useless last Friday, the guys joined up with fellow SB Nationer Nate Edwards of RockMNation to preview this weekend’s matchup between Georgia and Missouri in Columbia.
On this episode of The Battle Hymnal...
- We welcome Nate Edwards to capture the zeitgeist of the Missouri fanbase
- Let’s look at Georgia’s advanced statistical profile pre-Daniels and post-Daniel
- How Mizzou makes their living on offense
- Why the Tigers continue to stall in the Red Zone
- Nate attempts to lull us into a false sense of security and hope but our PTSD kicks in and we ward off his attack
- We state for the 1,567th time that nothing has changed about Georgia’s offensive play calling and scheme from earlier this season
- Stache Daniels digs the long ball
- Missouri’s defensive line depth is an issue right now. Does this mean we should expect a repeat of the ground and pound attack we saw against South Carolina?
- Graham puts on his tinfoil hat and predicts Georgia will have a season high in tight end targets because Kirby Smart wants to look pretty for Arik Gilbert
- Score predictions