Is Kirby Smart trolling me? Like actually personally trolling me? That’s the question The Battle Hymnal team is asking themselves after yesterday’s Kentucky game. After two weeks of talking about the things they want to see out of the passing game, the crew watched Georgia drop back to pass precisely eight times. Two of those were interceptions. Two of those were beautiful explosive passes. What does it all mean?
On this episode of The Battle Hymnal...
- Three plays that the guys were left thinking about
- The ground game was dominant
- This was UGA’s best game on the ground since...?
- Some good from the passing game
- Some bad
- Where do we go from here?
- Graham rants
- Nathan rants
- Kirby Smart is not a communications expert
- But he does hate Florida more than anything