Welcome back, Dawg fans. It’s officially Tennessee week, so get your preventative course of antibiotics in now! You’ll want that immune system protected when the clock strikes 3:30 on Saturday afternoon.
On the surface, Saturday’s showdown between the Vols and the Dawgs looks like a heavyweight SEC matchup between two Top-15 teams, but is it really?
On this episode of The Battle Hymnal...
- Tennessee’s running game is their bread and butter, and the UT offensive line excels in blocking for their backs.
- But how does that same line do on passing downs? (spoiler alert: not great)
- How will the Dawgs matchup against an offense that’s been hot lately?
- The Tennessee defensive line currently leads the SEC in havoc rate, but is that a product of the opponents they’ve played? We looked at the film, cause the film don’t lie, y’all.
- Tennessee is probably going to sell out on the run. Can Stetson Bennett beat the Vols with his arm?
- Todd Monken’s lack of ego, and why that allows Georgia to adjust on the fly.
- Georgia was a 25 point favorite in Knoxville last year. Now they’re a 12.5 point favorite at home. What’s changed to close the gap between these teams? Is there any meat and potatoes in the momentum stew Tennessee fans are slurping up?
- Score predictions that are sure to be wrong but we’re gonna pat ourselves on the back because they were pretty right last week.