After a long layoff to lick their wounds, the Bulldogs are back tomorrow. Graham and Nathan shook off their own rust and caught up on the key things Georgia fans should be looking for against Kentucky tomorrow. On this episode of The Battle Hymnal...
- We have a few issues with the audio from the game clips drowning out analysis. We promise it was the most brilliant thing you’ve ever heard.
- That audio over the running plays was talking about Georgia running split-zone, zone, outside power and counters... It’s not revolutionary, but it’s more creative than the Coley era!
- Missouri won Kirby Smart’s dream game last week when they held the ball for 46 minutes. Will Kirby be able to resist the temptation to return to man ball?
- The Bulldogs need to improve some things with their ground game, but they have already come far since Arkansas.
- Look at all these open receivers Bennett isn’t throwing to. Graham is talking about how he should throw to them. Maybe he should be rolled out occasionally?
- Look at what SBIV is comfortable throwing. Why did the Alabama game include a dozen deep balls into tight coverage on the sideline? The gameplan should start with dinks and dunks and end with deep balls, not the other way around.
- Tight-Ends are your friends! Use them!
- Score predictions!
We’d like to give a special thank you to Justin for joining us to produce in Josh’s absence. (Yes, we know his mic was off but he had ours on and he’s taller than Stetson Bennett okay.)