It’s an absolutely huge day here in Dawg Nation. Your #3 Georgia Bulldogs visit the #2 Alabama Crimson Tide tonight and let’s all hope its more 2007 than 2015. Coming into the game, the Dawgs clearly have the stronger defense while the Tide obviously have a more powerful offense. So it’s strength on strength and it should be an amazing game. I, for one, am excited for it to get started. But in the meantime, we have a great slate of games to keep us occupied (even with a few scratches). So let’s get hyped for this evening and the rest of the day!
And now your Gameday Morning Dawg Bites:
- First up, Georgia has a schedule change due to Dan Mullen’s inability to shut his mouth and keep from angering the football gods. The Dawgs now have a bye week next weekend, so this is your chance to take care of any honey-do items you may have been neglecting.
- The AJC has a recap of how Georgia has performed in Top 3 matchups. Looks like we’ve got a 50/50 chance...
- Dawg Nation brings us an injury update leading up to tonight’s game.
- The Red & Black gives us an intriguing comparison of how Stetson Bennett stacks up against Jake Fromm.
- Finally, Nick Saban has tested negative for COVID and looks ready to coach against the Dawgs tonight. Honestly, I wouldn’t have it any other way. When the Dawgs beat the Tide, I want it legit. I want Kirby to be the first assistant to beat Darth Saban. And most of all, I want Lil’ Nicky to be there to realize that deal he made with the Devil wasn’t all it was cracked up to be.
This is also your Gameday Morning Open Comment Thread. Feel free to share your thoughts about tonight’s game, the rest of today’s college football action, and how you plan to kill the hours until the Dawgs take on the Tide. Macondawg will be along later with threads for the afternoon games and tonight’s matchup.