Well here we are fellow Bulldogs.
It’s Thursday of Bama week, and despite the absence of the head man in Tuscaloosa, it looks like this game is going down on Saturday night. (It looks that way for now at least. Fingers crossed that the Tide clear the last round of testing they have to take before the game)
While Nathan will miss Saban because he secretly loves that crotchety old bastard for giving him someone to hate, this episode of The Battle Hymnal almost solely focuses on the X’s & O’s while also covering a few of the key Jimmy’s and Joe’s. Before I give you my bulleted list of what we cover on this episode I want to make you look at a couple charts from our friends over at PFF College.
Second, here’s Stetson Bennett for the season so far... pic.twitter.com/ylhFBaaZic— Graham Coffey (@DawgOutWest) October 15, 2020
What I’m saying is that the TIde defense can be HAD folks. I know our boy Bennett is a short walk-on. That’s fine. He can make the throws that Georgia needs him to make to stay in this game. Will he? Well we shall see.
Now the list...
- THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD
- How Ole Miss sliced Alabama up last weekend by running inside-zone concepts on 40% of their plays and oh would you lookie there at who else likes to run those concepts.
- WE SHOW YOU MORE PLAYS THAN ON ANY EPISODE EVER BEFORE
- We love DJ Daniel, but if he’s going to cover the deep ball like he did on Saturday then we would like a DB duo of Stokes and Campbell thank you very much
- Hey did you guys know the UGA d-line is pretty good?
- We try to remember what happened the last time Mac Jones played a pretty good d-line
- OH THAT’S RIGHT HE LOST
- Graham and Josh argue about the validity of EPA statistics over a three game sample size
- Graham prays to God in heaven that he will nail his score prediction like he did the last two weeks because...
- GEORGIA CAN WIN THIS GAME FOLKS
- Even if Nathan and Josh disagree