First they previewed the season writ large.
Now Nathan and Justin turn their Sauron-like gaze to the Vanderbilt Commodores specifically, reaching a host of justifiable conclusions about...
• What we might see from James Coley vis-a-vis the tight ends.
• The importance of Richard Lecounte’s arms.
• Nashville, a perfectly adequate mid-South city.
• How Georgia football will inevitably infuriate you tomorrow night regardless of the final score, and
• The infernal fog horn Vandy blows following each of their six annual home touchdowns. Turns out, like Friends, it’s just alright.
Again, be sure to rate CBC exorbitantly well wherever you purchase your podcasts, and tell a friend to do the same. Unless you live in Dodge County, then tell 28 fellow registered voters, including your great-great grandfather. Until later...