The guys are back to preview the 2019 Georgia Bulldog football season. This is a longish episode packed with a lot of important stuff including:
• some discourse on advanced statistics in college football analysis, including limitations of some of the more widely used models.
• A discussion of how Georgia’s difficult schedule gives randomness a chance to happen, a theme that should sound sort of familiar.
• Position by position break downs of the UGA roster. You’re not going to believe this, but the offensive line really is that good.
• Wide receiver rooms, and the Law of Stacks of Lottery Tickets (TM).
• How much do you really trust James Coley to be honest with you?
• Not saying the guys are excited about Nolan Smith. But the guys are really excited about Nolan Smith.
• Some gut-level prognostication about how this whole wacky enterprise might turn out.
Be sure to listen, rate, and tell your friends about the statsiest Bulldog podcast on the Internet. Until later...