Justin and Nathan, for whatever reason (dumb luck, quirks of fate, will of a spiteful god, etc.), have made another episode of this podcast. Today, they are taking a deep dive into the Dawgs upcoming tilt against the undisputed king of Tiger mascots (LOL Aubie), Missouri. Highlights today include:
- A lot of talk about Nathan as a sexual dynasty
- Justin is the QB of the bedroom
- Jesus how do people let us keep doing this?
- Like, seriously, we make (A little bit of) money off of this
- Are there no rules to this universe?
- Help, please, the absurdity of the universe is crushing my editorial third-person voice
- Things Fall Apart
- The Center cannot hold
- Mizzou fans are nice!
- An in-depth statistical breakdown of the game
- An interview with Nate Edwards over at Rock M Nation, who is both more polite and smarter than us
- #askcbc, as is tradition, gets hella weird
If you like what you hear below, feel free to leave us a comment here or a review on Apple Podcasts , frequent our Merch Shop (!), and if you’re feeling really generous, hit us up over at Patreon and join our burgeoning community of supporters. We have a chat server, even!
We’ll catch you in the Classic City Saturday, but until then, Go Dawgs!