Psssst. Hey kid. Wanna listen to a college football podcast chock full of statistical goodness? We got you.
Justin and Nathan are back to review Georgia’s 27-0 conference win over the Missouri Tigers, including:
• The good news: this Bulldog defense is verifiably elite. You should appreciate getting to watch them the way you savor a fine Cabernet.
• The bad news: The Georgia offense is, let’s say, “solidly above average.”
• Richard LeCounte, the Meryl Streep of safeties (TM).
• A gratuitous Varsity Blues reference.
• Just kidding, no Varsity Blues reference is ever gratuitous.
If you like what you hear below, feel free to leave a comment here or a review on Apple Podcasts , frequent the CBC Merch Shop(!), and if you’re feeling really generous, hit ‘em up over at Patreon and join the burgeoning community of CBC supporters.
Catch you in the Loveliest Little Post-Apocalyptic Outpost on the Plains this Saturday, but until then, Go Dawgs!