Nathan and Justin are here to talk South Carolina Gamecock football ahead of Saturday’s festivities, including:
• Steve Spurrier, a butthead for all seasons and reasons.
• Will Muschamp, whose team may not play big, dumb Muschamp ball, but only because the teams beating them won’t allow it.
• All the things South Carolina football is just sort of okay at (it’s a long list) and the things they’re really good at (don’t worry, that list is much shorter).
• Over/Unders for this weekend.
• A discussion of Carroll County’s premier porcine bodyguard.
Remember to download and rate profligately at your neighborhood podcastery.