Week 3 is upon us and there is plenty to discuss about the best conference in college football.
Without further ado, let’s see what’s happening around the SEC:
- Kentucky took down Florida for the first time in 31 years and was named the FWAA Team of the Week.
- Just minutes after the game, Florida running back Adarius Lemons announced he would be transferring from the Florida program. Everything is fine in Gainesville.
- We saw Mississippi State running back Kylin Hill run wild against Kansas State, but we didn’t see running back Aeris Williams at all. Coach Joe Moorhead explained Williams didn’t have a great week and he expects him to start adding to his 415 career carries as early as this Saturday.
- Tennessee head coach Jeremy Pruitt has stated that he wants to get the ball to Jauan Jennings more, as the standout wide receiver only has three catches for 37 yards on the season. We’ll see if this actually happens or if it’s just talk, like Steve Sarkisian fixing the Falcons’ red zone issues.
- Hurricane Florence is threatening the South Carolina-Marshall game this Saturday. Here’s hoping everyone stays safe on the Southeast coast of the country.
Until next time… GO DAWGS!!!