I’m gonna be honest with you. I’m on vacation. Like day drinking, lay on the couch and play videogames all day vacation. If I’m being really honest, I completely forgot about Dawg Bites until about 45 minutes ago. So I’m not going to spend a whole bunch of time trying to poorly tie a bizarre musical selection to Georgia’s prospects in the upcoming Sugar Bowl or in 2019. I’m just going to say that sometimes you just need some Otis and leave it at that. Because sometimes, you really do just need some Otis. Let’s go:
And now on to your Friday Morning Dawg Bites:
- Brandon Sudge of The Macon Telegraph has a fabulous feature on the path of “Last Chance U” alum and new Georgia Bulldog, Jermaine Johnson.
- Bulldawg Illustrated brings us a look into how practices look without former Georgia DC/current Colorado HC, Mel Tucker, courtesy of Jonathan Ledbetter.
- Well... dang... I mean... this is a take, I guess? Also, I apparently didn’t get the rivalry update memo:
Kentucky’s SEC East rival just took a big hit
- Interested in some takes on Georgia’s performance during the early signing period from around the world of sports and commentary? Here you go.
- If you want to know something that gets my blood pumping after Signing Day, this is it. Bench Fromm! Start Bennett!
- The Hoop Dawgs have a big game tomorrow against Georgia Tech (Noon, ESPNU). Just like football! * clap clap clap clap clap *
- The headline, “Georgia’s Keturah Orji Wins The Bowerman” has a 1:1 ratio of words I’ve seen before to words I haven’t. But read about it. It’s pretty cool.
- In non-Dawg news, this gives me life.
That’s all for now, folks. Until later...