Nathan and Justin are here to preview the Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry, including:
• What (and who) the guys want to see on Saturday.
• A couple of important recruits expected to be in town.
• Why Georgia really needs to just run the dang ball. (This sentiment may be in there more than once, just a heads up)
• Justin inviting himself to your tailgate to meet your friends.
• How Auburn’s history is, appropriately, built on a poem about an abandoned town and a story about a dead bird.
Check it out.