Justin and Nathan stop watching 90s RomComs long enough to catch you up on Georgia’s 34-17 victory over Kentucky, including:
• Reasons to be excited about the future of the UGA defense that do and don’t include Channing Tindall.
• Why that Bulldog defense may actually be better than you think.
• When efficiency and success aren’t necessarily the same thing.
• Reckoning with last week’s Over/Under.
• Something about a lake house, though not necessarily The Lake House starring American treasure Sandra Bullock, and a deep dive into why You’ve Got Mail is a timeless classic of American cinema.
As always feel free to comment, like, and review on your podcast depot of choice.