Nathan and Justin are back to preview the 2018 SEC Championship Game in the only acceptable way: with reference to Game of Thrones as a metaphor for UGA fandom. Duh. Specifically, there’s discussion of...
• Alabama’s unholy statistical profile. Any fool with a bit of luck can find himself 12-0. But earning it yourself, that takes an army of five star white walkers.
• Think the way to beat the Tide is to run it down their throat? You know nothing, Jon Snow.
• The Tide roster: Like the night, it’s full of terrors.
• What this game really means for the long term outlook of these two programs. We march to victory, or we march to defeat. But we go forward. Only forward.
• And of course, a little more about a certain jowly genius packing up his office on North Avenue. Our mothers taught us not to throw stones. Our fathers taught us to aim for their heads.
There are also Bill Murray references, environmental paradox, and predictions.
Check it out, and....