By now, y’all know what I’m doing in this space. It’s a 90s nightmare all day, every Friday. And you know who we’re playing this week. As of this writing, I’m battling a raging tryptophan coma so I’m just gonna leave this here and you can interpret it however you wish (given the lyrical content and our opponent). Maybe I’m saying we’re the popular kids to Tech’s nerds. Maybe I’m saying we’re gonna steal their girlfriends (after all, the school in the video’s mascot is the Bees). Maybe I’m trying to help out our North Avenue brethren with a few tips. Maybe I just had too much turkey. Let’s get it:
Now on to your Friday Morning Dawg Bites.
As you might expect, given the Thanksgiving holiday, there isn’t a ton of UGA news to report. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have a few tasty tidbits. These are they:
- To begin, The Red & Black has a nice breakdown of the history of Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate for anyone that might need to brush up.
- We have captains for Saturday’s game... and I have to say, that’s a quality group.
- If you missed it, this is a fun exercise in silliness.
- The CBS Sports experts have their picks for this weekend’s games. They’re all taking the Dawgs straight up, but things are evenly split against the spread.
- As a fan of chili dawgs with mustard and onion rings, this was a fun read.
- On the roundball front, Tom Crean tells us what anyone who watched the game against Georgia State already knew.
And now, the Twitter component of this week’s proceedings:
- The coaches of the Georgia S&C staff don’t let the Thanksgiving holiday slow down Throwdown Thursday. And man, oh man, does it look like they had some fun doing it:
- We have a game trailer with a little help from a special guest... Whatchagot Loran?
- And finally, Elijah Holyfield looks hungry. Time to let the Big Dawg eat!
Walking into the kitchen like... pic.twitter.com/uBC1P27vPB— Georgia Football (@FootballUGA) November 22, 2018
That’s all for now, folks. Until later...
Wreck Tech and GOOOO DAWGS!!!