As we begin to wrap up our season-long exploration of awful 90s music that I can’t seem to manage to forget (and which I for some reason connect to Georgia football and feel compelled to share with you), I’m starting to think about all the traumatic audio experiences I might have missed. The truth is, there just aren’t enough weeks in the season... and I’ve had to start being more selective. But this week, the choice practically made itself. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Kentucky Music Hall of Fame inductee and Lexington’s own, Mr. Brian Littrell and his merry boys of Backstreet:
On to your Friday Morning Dawg Bites:
- To get us started, Marc Weiszer effectively breaks down how recruiting philosophies may influence this weekend’s Georgia/Kentucky game.
- Dawg Nation states the obvious.
- Want to know how the Dawgs compare to the Wildcats position by position? The Red & Black has you covered.
- Most of the folks at CBS Sports are picking Georgia to beat Kentucky, but things are a bit dicier against the spread.
- The Dawgs aren’t concerned with the anti-Chaney contingent. But, OMG what is that freakin’ shirt?
- And in that same vein, The Senator brings us a surprising stat.
- Georgia DB Deandre Baker is a Bednarik and Thorpe award semi-finalist.
- The Red & Black has a nice profile of Tyrique McGhee and his big game against the Gators.
- Scott Sinclair and the folks of the Georgia S&C staff show us that they aren’t slacking getting ready for the game this week:
- Speaking of Twitter, if you missed it, @FootballUGA has an incredibly well-shot video of moments from this past weekend for anyone who wants to relive it heading into this weekend’s matchup:
That’s all for now, folks. Until later...