Georgia beat the stuffing out of Auburn, and Justin and Nathan are all too willing to talk about it. This episode includes among other miscellany....
• Thoughts on Georgia’s #deadzone offense. Is it really that bad? From a purely statistical standpoint, can we even say one way or the other?
• The utter freaking terror that is Georgia’s rushing offense broken down by the numbers.
• Marveling at Sam Pittman and Tray Scott just plugging blue chippers together like 300 pound Legos.
• Nerding out over nerding out.
• Because it’s never too early, how Georgia might, hypothetically, beat Alabama.
As always please listen, comment, and rate at the neighborhood podcastery. And....