Nathan and Justin enjoyed the 2018 edition of the World’s Largest Cocktail Party as much as you did. The only difference is they have quantified their enjoyment with actual numerical support. Topics include:
• Turnovers: turns out they really do matter.
• The incredible disappearing Van Jefferson.
• Florida players’ “best team didn’t win” crap and the crappiness of that crap. Because it’s crap.
• Dan Mullen plays a pretty good fiddle, and the guys give him his due.
• A really, really thorough process analysis of Georgia’s offensive play calling.
• Way more Game of Thrones analogies than you’d expect from a Georgia football podcast.
Rate, recommend, and like on your podcasting vendor of choice. And...