Justin and Nathan have some thoughts on the Tennessee game, and it’s time you heard them. Among the nuggets in this episode:
• What’s eating Jacob Fromm?
• Rodrigo Blankenship no steppin’ on fools. No big deal.
• Why you should (theoretically) be more worried about Kentucky than LSU.
• Knowing what we know now, what’s the worst that could happen in 2018? And frankly how likely even is that scenario?
• Gary Danielson, human chuckle bucket.
• Urban planning concepts, the ‘Dawg Walk, and you!
Give it a listen and tell your friends!