The CBC crew are back after a week off, and ready to preview the World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party, including:
• Todd Grantham....memba him? Turns out he’s still pretty good at blitzing.
• Former Florida quarterbacks sounding just as vapid as you’d expect when asked to say something intelligent about football.
• Numbers. Lots of numbers. So, so many pretty numbers.
• A warning about the specter of recency bias.
• The customary Over/Under and #AskCBC.
• Cyberpunk economic theory, UGA football, and you.
• A short, profane list of some of the reasons many but not all Florida fans suck.
As always, like a Dodge County voter, I encourage you to press that “like/follow/this is good” button as many times as they’ll let you, and be sure to tell your friends.