I’m not over it. I’m just not. It’s times like these that I find myself with the need to drink what can only be called an ill-considered amount of Mr. Boston on the rocks, wrap up in my Georgia Bulldogs snuggie, and step into my richly-appointed, fogged-up shower. For I am Toni Braxton, the Dawgs are Tyson Beckford, and LSU is a hit-and-run driver:
Now on to your Friday Morning Dawg Bites (which as it turns out, is fairly light... even for a bye week):
- To begin, the staff of The Red and Black has grades for Georgia’s position groups through the first 7 weeks of the season.
- Oh, I see how it is. NOW we get in-depth national media coverage.
- The Macon Telegraph is looking to the future.
- How about some encouraging words about Georgia basketball? Eh, not so much.
- I can always count on Throwdown Thursday from the S&C staff to cheer me up:
- And here’s some good news:
- Finally... Get you a good, good boy.
That’s all for now, folks. Until next time...
Un-break my heart...