Justin and Nathan return home from Homecoming to take a quick look back at the Vandy game, including:
• A look at the advanced stats on the UGA offense, which is among the most lethal in the nation despite your neighbor’s constant grousing about Jim Chaney.
• Richard LeCounte, card-carrying badass.
• Deandre Baker, actual Manimal.
• Up tempo offense- let’s do more of that.
• Why if Tennessee football were a beer it would be Zima, and South Carolina would be PBR.
Remember to rate, recommend and listen, preferably all at the same time. Until later...