Well the last two weekends have been fun haven’t they? Maybe it’s just me but 2 & 0 to start the season sounds good and 3 & 0 sounds even better. Here’s to several more weeks of W’s for the good guys. These are your Friday Morning Dawg Bites:
- The 2018 Georgia Bulldogs Football Schedule has been released, first on the Twitters and quickly deleted. Dawg Nation has reviewed the schedule & has a few thoughts.
- While I may have been unable to watch any football the last two weeks, I was paying attention via mobile game tracking and those penalties last weekend were unpleasant to say the least. Apparently, our coaching staff wasn’t terribly pleased either. The Macon Telegraph has the details on the increased pain players feel if they commit penalty offenses during practice.
- The Telegraph also has a nice story on Senior Nose Tackle John Atkins. I do believe we’re going to miss him when he graduates.
- The Red & Black has the story of why Tight Ends get cookies and what kind of cookies they get.
- They also explain why there are hula hoops on the practice field and provide an update on some of our injured players.
Hopefully this is enough to keep you occupied during your Friday Morning coffee break. It’s only 36 more hours or so til football.
Until next time…..