Around the SEC
In case many of you missed what happened around the SEC because you were celebrating in South Bend or Chicago, we’ve got you covered.
Here is what’s happening around the SEC:
- The Tennessee at Florida in Gainesville will be played as scheduled. The winner will be propped up as an SEC East challenger along with Georgia and South Carolina.
- LSU edge rusher Arden Key has been cleared to play this weekend against Mississippi State. Offenses beware…
- Missouri has fired defensive coordinator DeMontie Cross after the Tigers fell to South Carolina 31-13. If the Tigers can’t turn it around defensively, head coach Barry Odom may be next out the door.
- Auburn offensive coordinator Chip Lindsey will move to the booth to call plays after his offense only scored six points against Clemson.
- A QR code of an Arkansas walk-on kicker’s highlight tape was found on coach Bret Bielema’s parking spot sign. That’s a very cheeky way of getting your coach’s attention.
- The Alabama at Vanderbilt game will be on CBS in two weekends. This will be the first time in two years that the Commodores will be featured on CBS.
Until next time… GO DAWGS!!!