I believe it was Sir Isaac Newton, or perhaps Sir Verne Lundquist, who said that a Todd Gurley in motion tends to stay in motion. Exhibit A:
A few salient points:
- No one or no thing as large as Todd Gurley should be able to move as fast as Todd Gurley does on this kickoff return without registering with either the FAA or NASA. It’s a matter of public safety.
- If you’re gonna lead block for Todd Gurley, you might as well be in a Ludacris video. Moovvveee. Get out the way! Get out the way!
- Despondent Clemson bro is despondent.
- Tiny jitterbug kickoff returners are not all they’re cracked up to be. There’s something to be said for a kickoff guy who can bounce defenders like so many lawn darts thrown at an Abrams tank.
- Again, Todd Gurley may be Freightliner with dreadlocks and I can’t understand how the federal highway safety commission allows him to run the public roads without a governor. Until later....