It’s Friday morning again and I’m still riding the high from the SECCG win. Yes, I know that game was two weeks ago but our last trip was so long ago I’m going to enjoy this longer than usual. Christmas is coming fast and I’m feeling all kinds of happy.
These are your Friday Morning Dawg Bites:
- In what I can only imagine is welcome news to certain current players, 11 Alive says the University of Georgia has changed its Substance Abuse Policy for athletes
- Speaking of Mr. Patrick his legal issues are apparently resolved and Mr. Stanley’s are nearly resolved.
- Former Offensive Coordinator Mike Bobo has a contract extension from Colorado State.
- Kirby Smart is a finalist for the Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year award.
- The good folks at the Columbus Ledger have some suggestions on how to beat Baker Mayfield and the Oklahoma Sooners. I’m sure our recent guests will particularly enjoy that one.
- The Macon Telegraph has a nice piece on Oklahoma Native & future Bulldog Owen Condon and a bonus video of OU Quarterback Baker Mayfield’s thoughts on the Georgia Bulldogs and Mr. Roquan Smith in particular. This one is not to be missed.
That’s all I’ve got for now. Kiss your mama & ‘em and y’all play pretty.
Until next time…..
GO DAWGS!!! BEAT OKLAHOMA!!!!!