The Dawgs will play their first game tomorrow ranked #1 in the country since the very first game of the 2008 season. Keep choppin’ y’all. Before that goes down, let’s catch up ‘round the conference.
Here is what’s happening around the SEC:
- Florida will start quarterback Malik Zaire over Feleipe Franks against Missouri tomorrow. We’ll see if that helps their offensive woes.
- There has been a lot of speculation and talk about Ole Miss’ next head coach. Here is one from Red Cup Rebellion about a name going under the radar: Bill Clark.
- In a very much #KentuckyProblems story, Wildcats AD Mitch Barnhart has spoken out about a potential scheduling conflict between Kentucky’s bowl game and their basketball game against Louisville.
- Tennessee has started a protest, named #EmptyNeyland, to boycott the Vols’ game tomorrow against Southern Miss if coach Butch Jones isn’t fired. Well, Jones is still around, and I still fully anticipate 100,000+ to fill Neyland.
- Finally, another defender has called out Georgia’s passing game, this time it’s South Carolina safety Chris Lammons. Let’s see if the results are similar to Chauncey Gardner and Florida…
Until next time… GO DAWGS!!!