It’s Friday morning again. In a little more than 24 hours we’ll be watching this year’s edition of the South’s Oldest Rivalry. I’m alternating between absolute peacefulness over this game and a mild yet growing sense of dread and trepidation.
These are your Friday Morning Dawg Bites:
- DawgNation thinks we have a pretty good shot at signing Cade Mays
- The Telegraph updates us on one of my personal favorite Damn Good Dawgs, Malcolm Mitchell
- They also have a few thoughts about our O-line recruiting in Macon.
- The Gym Dawgs latest signing class announcement is here.
- La-Monroe is now on our 2020 home schedule
- Most important for those of you heading towards enemy territory, Chick Fil A has a special treat for you tomorrow.
This weekend especially, if you get the opportunity, thank a Veteran. We have several here in the Dawg Sports Community. Thank you all for your service and your sacrifice.
That should be enough to get your day drankin’ started. And remember, you can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning….
Until next time…..
GO DAWGS!!! BEAT AUBURN!!!!!