Georgia went up to Tennessee and got revenge, and more, on the Vols for the 2016 edition of the game, winning 41-0.
You may not believe me, but there are some other headlines in the league besides 41-0.
Here is what’s happening around the SEC:
- Florida quarterback Luke Del Rio is done for the remainder of the season due to a shoulder injury. Quarterback Feleipe Franks will once again be the starter in his absence.
- Alabama defensive lineman Da’Shawn Hand will miss the next three games due to a knee injury. He should be good to go when LSU squares off against the Tide.
- After their baffling loss to Troy, much is being made of the job security of LSU head coach Ed Orgeron as well as AD Joe Alleva. Namely, how and why did Alleva write a $12 million buyout clause?
- Our friends at For Whom The Cowbell Tolls looks into Mississippi State’s issues the past few weeks after getting blown out by both Georgia and Auburn.
- Despite losing to Georgia 41-0, Tennessee is still the Champions of Life! See this SB Nation article for the official rules.
Until next time… GO DAWGS!!!