As we enter into our final preparations for the World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party, it’s absolutely essential that we shower our Dawgs with good vibes. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but historically things have gone kind of sideways in this game (at least if we’re talking about “history” as the majority of filthy Gators understand it — which is to say, not at all). I aim to change that through the power of positive thinking. So please join me as I serenade our beloved #3 Georgia Bulldogs (and the power of misused music video production budgets) with all of my love and adoration:
And now on to your Thursday Morning Dawg Bites:
- Please begin your morning by taking a moment to bask in the glory that is, was, and forever shall be Erk Russell:
Screw Florida and the mule they came in here on! (h/t The Dawgbone)
- The Chapel Bell Curve Podcast has an excellent Florida Preview up for your listening pleasure. Come for the exquisite Florida hate, stay for the statistics.
- It turns out there is such a thing as bad confidence. You know, the kind that makes you think that Jake Fromm can only throw slants or that there is no way a team that owns the lead in the all-time series can possibly beat you. Then there is good confidence. Humble confidence. Confidence that you are prepared and ready. Sony Michel confidence.
- The Red & Black brings us our usual Wednesday Practice Report. Munson away if you must, but you won’t be able to fret about existing injuries leading into the game.
- COME ON!
- And finally, I get what you’re going for here, Kirby. You’ve got good PR people telling you to steer clear. But that’s Strike 1. Get that Michael Adams era garbage outta here!
That’s it for now folks. Until later...