The NFL Draft came to its conclusion Saturday night with five Georgia Bulldogs hearing their names called. But now the real fun has begun, as the silly season of undrafted free agent signings began as soon as the draft ended.
Several Bulldogs have already come to terms with teams.
- Defensive lineman Josh Dawson agreed to terms right after the draft with the hometown Atlanta Falcons.
- Linebacker Jake Ganus is headed to the Minnesota Vikings.
Gal 6:7. So thankful and blessed to be apart of @Vikings organization! All I needed was a chance, let's do it Viking Nation.— Jake Ganus (@jakeganus_51) April 30, 2016
- Marshall Morgan looks to be kicking it in Buffalo with the Bills.
- Long snapper Nathan Theus will be joining the world champion Denver Broncos
Go Broncos! To God be the Glory!— Nathan Theus (@NTheus49) April 30, 2016
- Chris Mayes appears set to join Dawson with the Falcons.
Dirty Birds ✍ #RiseUp— Chris Mayes™ (@2COLD_MAYES) April 30, 2016
We'll be back with more free agent signings as they go public. If you hear about any feel free to drop them in the comments as well. Until later . . .