The Georgia defenses has bent about as much as one would expect against the triple option but broken as often as you'd want. The offense, well, is the Bulldog offense. Georgia holds a 7-0 lead at the half thanks to some timely defense, special teams execution, and an offense that was, at times, not entirely terrible. A few thoughts, in no particular order:
- Somebody tell Greyson Lambert that they put play clocks in every stadium, you just have to know where to find them.
- Man, I'm going to miss Malcolm Mitchell.
- The Bulldog offensive line is still kind of a work in progress, which is both frightening and disheartening thirteen weeks into the season.
- Is Brice Ramsey the best punter in recent Bulldog memory, at least since Drew Butler? If he continues to play quarterback will he be the best punter back of our times?
- You always take the points on the road. I really hope that fourth down run with Quayvon Hicks doesn't become a defining moment for Mark Richt.
- I have a fear, not at all irrational, that the dam is going to break on this one in the second half if Georgia doesn't put some points on the board. I hope I'm wrong.
Let's get back to Grant Field. Go 'Dawgs!!