It's late in the morning. Let's check out these latest tidbits of Georgia Bulldog news. Discuss these and share your own morsels in the comments.
- Football season is over, but since when does that mean we stop thinking about football? Seth Emerson over at the Ledger-Enquirer gives us his thoughts about the 2012 offensive depth chart. Guess whom he projects as starting tailback? Like Blutarsky at GTP, I'm trying to remember a year when I wasn't concerned about the offensive line. And what's QB Hutson Mason going to do? We should find out soon.
- Everybody's favorite quarterback-who-won-a-national-championship-in-a-game-in-which-he-completed-exactly-one-pass has some ideas about replacing Orson Charles now that No. 7 is entering the NFL draft. Got to link to the guy once in a while. Often a good read. Can count on him for consistent style, anyway.
- In other sports, the Gym Dawgs are travelling to Tuscaloosa tonight to take on bitter rival Alabama. You know you can count on Dawg Sports to keep you informed of gymnastics news, so check back often.
- The men's tennis team is up in Lexington at the SEC Coaches' Indoor Tennis Tournament, and the women are hosting Kansas State this afternoon at the Lindsey Hopkins Indoor Tennis Courts at the Dan Magill Tennis Center in Athens. We'll have more on tennis later today now that the 2012 season is getting under way.
- Oh, and please check out Brian VanGorder's Internet Movie Database page brought to you by Run Home Jack at SB Nation's bastard stepchild, EDSBS.
Life after football is really beginning in earnest, friends. Let's make 2012 a good year in all sports.