It's the triumphant return of the Monday To Do List, in which we begin our week by cleaning up all the new priority items created by the preceeding weekend of college football. It looks like we've got a lot to do today including the following:
1) Send Minnesota Head Coach Jerry Kill a get well card. In case you missed it, Kill went down on the sideline Saturday with a seizure and was taken to the hospital. Apparently he’s suffered from seizures since undergoing treatment for cancer several years ago and has had this happen before, always returning to the sideline. This time he's expected back at practice by Wednesday. All of which means that your pansy ass has no excuse for being late to work this morning.
2) Continue plans for the Second Annual Dawg Sports Sacrificial Goat Roast. Among the things we need to do is figure out what sort of charitable component we’ll have this year. Last year you fine folks donated $200 to the Community Food Bank of Northeast Georgia. This year it would be great if we could have an even bigger impacton the lives of the less fortunate.
Stare into the abyss. Wait for it to stare back (should take 4, 5 seconds tops).
4) Check prices on black market liver. Probably gonna need one by Thanksgiving, since we'll have no way of knowing which Georgia Bulldog team will be showing up any given week. Or any given play.
5) Put Dan Mullen and Les Miles in a windowless room together and see which one totally loses track of time first.
Wonder at the fact that Oregon scored more points Saturday than many Auburn fans can count.
7) Check Michigan quarterback Denard Robinson for new performance enhancing drug Meechigine. Signs of use include throwing for 338 yards while rushing for 108. Side effects include a completion percentage below 50%, tossing 3 interceptions, and still beating Notre Dame.
That should keep us busy for a while. Until later . . .