We're starting a Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning links post here at DawgSports that will entail some Dawg news, some College Football news, and whatever other news might happen to be included because it's interesting as well. Oh, and I think someone told me once that it's great to be a Gator Hater...not sure what relevance that has to this week's game, but I'm including it here too. Dig in.
- The Good Senator Blutarsky asks sort of a Chicken and Egg conundrum here. Does Coach Bobo need to coach up his players more, or could our sophomore quarterback have a few more growing pains than we thought?
- Seth Emerson has some notes on Richt's teleconference from last night.
- Will Muschamp seems to think the Gators aren't that far away from the SEC's elite. Here's to hoping the Dawgs can offer a nice retort to that sentiment.
- Edward Aschoff of ESPN offers his SEC Bowl Projections. Would anyone here have been unhappy with an Outback Bowl appearance before the season?
- Georgia has moved out of the "Others Receiving Votes" category, and is now a Top 25 team, according to the BCS and others. I like it, but I'm an eternal optimist. If you think it's a death knell...well, what HASN'T been a death knell heading to Jax in the last 20 years?
- Finally, the weather forecast for Jacksonville on Saturday. Sunny and in the 70s? Sounds like a perfect day to feast on some alligator tail.
You can always find more Bulldogs vs Gators coverage from the SBNation game page. Oh, and have you hated your Gator today?