I feel guilty for failing to give credit to each example of artistic expression to have appeared here this week; although I linked to the first few such poems in this week’s Too Much Information, additional fanposts were posted here between the time Too Much Information was scheduled and the time it actually appeared. However, since Bulldog Nation has been working overtime in this department, I thought I would call adequate attention to the fine job all of you have done by putting it to a vote. The winner, as always, will receive
a Samsung Smart TV the satisfaction of a job well done.
Before we begin casting our ballots, let’s review the bidding:
- VDawg’s "Poetry in Motion"
- podunkdawg’s "I Need A Hero" (Bonnie Tyler)
- opsomath’s "Ulysses was a Dawg" (Tennyson)
- Afghan Dawg’s "The Team Less Jorted" (Robert Frost)
- hailtogeorgia’s "Where The Yardlines End" (Shel Silverstein)
- Cherokee’s Grip’s "A DGD’s Pilgrimage" (Chaucer)
- UGAVike’s "Richt Channels Shakespeare in Pregame Speech" (Henry V)
- RedCrake’s "Hate Week Invades the Visual Arts" (Kurt Vonnegut)