Between the wintry weather and a touch of seasonal sickness, I, like the Lawgiver, am a bit drained at the moment, so I hope you will forgive me for my failure to produce anything profound on this occasion.
So as not to send you away empty-handed, though, I have listed a few postings for you to peruse if you have not done so already:
- Few are the ways in which the N.F.L. is superior to college football. In fact, there may be fewer than you think.
- Who are college football's longest-tenured head coaches without a B.C.S. bowl appearance to their credit? As usual, Paul Westerdawg has all the information you need to know.
- At first, Senator Blutarsky wasn't sure how to respond to Pundit Galore, but, after a while, he figured it out just fine.
- As it turns out, S.E.C. teams win national championships with defense. Who knew?
- Apparently, I'm not the only one who wants to see Michigan on his team's schedule.
As I mentioned, I'm a little under the weather, so I hope you will forgive me for my inability to come up with a clever rationalization to justify including this:
(Photograph from Yahoo! GeoCities.)
I'll be back tomorrow. Until then, I appreciate your patience. Have a good evening.