To facilitate your jog through the blogs, I have provided a list of a few items you won't want to miss:
- Paul Westerdawg has shared his thoughts on the G-Day game. My ruminations upon that same subject appeared here at Dawg Sports yesterday and the Dawg Bone has all the news that fits to print.
- The Realist has your Masters coverage, as does Burnt Orange Nation.
- Nebraska's Bill Callahan and Southern California's Pete Carroll have been in the headlines recently, as have the top-ranked Gym Dogs, who won Saturday's Southeast Regional to continue a stellar season for Georgia gymnastics.
- For two divergent views on Tennessee's spring game, check out Every Day Should Be Saturday and View From Rocky Top.
- The M Zone is continuing its series on officially licensed collegiate home plans, which began with a knock on Ohio State that reads much like a slam on Auburn would.
- It was a dog-eat-dog weekend on the diamond . . . literally. Georgia and Mississippi State squared off in Starkville for a three-game baseball series on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and the Red and Black began to show signs of significant improvement.
- A follow-up to the story on Ohio State's new jerseys may be found at Around the Oval.
- Last, but by no means least, my son Thomas had some observations to offer about football, food, and the rest of life.