It's been a busy last several days, so here's a quick overview of what you may have missed here at Dawg Sports:
- Are webloggers just wannabe journalists or do we in the intercollegiate athletics blogosphere have as much of value to add as mainstream sports reporters? Recent evidence suggests that the latter may prove to be the case.
- Have I been unfair to Georgia Tech? Reasonable people may disagree, but I invite your take and I offer a modern turn on an old joke.
- Beloved Bulldog legend Bill Hartman passed away last week, producing an outpouring of condolences from throughout Bulldog Nation, including a brief tribute from Dawg Sports.
- The madness of March has proven even crazier than "The Madness of King George," which raises the question: "Is this really any way to crown a champion?"
His urine was blue and he thought Tennessee was a two seed.
- Speaking of N.C.A.A. basketball tournaments, the Lady Dogs are in the Big Dance on the distaff side and they have advanced to the second round.
- On the baseball diamond, the Red and Black leapt out to a 13-2 start, dropped two games to Alabama at home, and rebounded to salvage the series with a victory on Sunday.
- As always, my obsession with all things football continues and I have offered the latest installments on the greatest performances in Georgia gridiron history, both individually and as a team.
"Diane, I'm determined to figure out who killed the moment of Fenn."
That should get you caught up for now . . . but stay tuned to Dawg Sports for upcoming news and events of interest!